Hip Hip Hooray! It’s the 100th Day!

What a fun day!  Although the day did get long when we had our conferences this evening…

We are also looking forward to a –51 degree windchill in the morning.  Yes, friends, you read that right.  That is a MINUS in front of the 51.  Here’s to hoping that the groundhog doesn’t see his shadow on Saturday.  I’m ready for spring.

Here’s a quick preview of some of the fun we had today!

IMG_2244

IMG_2193 

IMG_2202

IMG_2230

IMG_2241

IMG_2252

I’ll be back with more this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your 100th day looks like fun (and I've only just seen the previews!) Can't wait to see more! That door is ah-door-able. Love the sign :) will you be having a sale this weekend for Super Bowl Sunday? I'd love for you to join my sale linky! And by the way - I would LOVE some cold weather down here, this heat is killing me!

    Hugs!
    Khrys
    Keepinitkoolinkinderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute!! I love your door. I'll bet your kiddos were SO excited to get inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun. But what a busy day with conferences. Thanks for sharing the pics. Renee

    ReplyDelete