Jingle The Husky Pup

image

Have you seen this adorable little guy?  I bought him at Hallmark tonight, and he is the sweetest thing!  I read the story to  my girls tonight (just shy of 4 and 8 1/2) and they LOVED it.  As you read, Jingle responds to the story by whining, singing, woofing…  The story is a beautiful story about friendship.  I can’t wait to use this story with my Kinders next week – yep, we still have to go to school for 3 (THREE!!) more days.  Will they be checked out? Probably.  Will I be checked out? Probably.  This little bit of sweetness will help I think.  (P.S. He’s $24.95).

5 comments:

  1. I go for 4 more days!!! Yes, as in in to Thursday-December 23..YIKES
    cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I want to say I am SO SORRY!!!!!!!! When do you go back in January?
    Also, he is absolutely adorable!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have three more days also and go back on Jan 3rd. However, I can't complain, I had a week off in October for Fall break. I'm looking forward to getting a few more fun holiday activities in with my students.

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We go back January 3 as well -- but no fall break or no spring break for us either. We get 2 days at Easter. (As long as there aren't more than 2 snow days). Being in ND we should have more than 2, but they NEVER call school off!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought him tonight for my 6 year old! She will soon tire of him I'm sure and then I can bring it in and share it with my kinder babies!! :)

    ReplyDelete